Monday, June 13, 2011

13 weeks.

Dear Beanie,
You are 13 weeks already...and growing! I'm still feeling great, really hard to believe that you are even with me...I haven't been sick a day (Although , i don't want to jinx it!!)!!! It's really weird seeing you in the sonogram...i feel as if I'm having an outer body experience. I see you moving and kicking...and i still don't feel you. But i know you're there. Your Daddy still rubs my belly...and sometimes i catch him turning over in his sleep...and finding his hand rubbing you.  He loves you so much. I can see/feel it!
Last Wednesday (June 8th) was my level 1. This is the sonogram that they do to tell if you have downe syndrome. I have to wait a week until they call me, so hopefully soon. The sonogram tech said everything was measuring pretty good...so i don't expect to hear scary news. I know you're going to be healthy...and beautiful.
They even took some blood from me! And...my vein decided to disappear! So it was a little painful...but anything for you.
I'm starting to wear maternity pants. 90% my pants don't fit me anymore...and I've been wearing extra long shirts to hide it.  Thank goodness its summer and I'm allowed to dress down at work! I'm able to wear jeans and Capri's...and no one really asks/questions. Last week they told me i was able to telecommute to work 1 day a week...which means, i might be able to stay home with you for 1 extra day! Isnt' that great?! I'm excited about it.  Daddy took the test on Saturday to be a Suffolk Police officer. We will have to wait to see if he scored high enough to be given a job. I've been praying...and i know god is good, and i know he will provide for us. It's just really scary...with you on the way. I want Daddy to be able to be with us all the time, and i hope his job doesn't take much time away from us.  I know that time will tell, but i really want him to get this job!! This is his dream.

  • How far along?: 13 weeks.
  • Total weight gain: 4 lbs (as of my last DR visit)
  • How big is baby?: the size of a peach
  • Maternity clothes?: Yes...i've already joined the bandwagon. My shirts are still good, just not my pants.
  • Stretch marks?: None yet...Although i do feel extra itchy all over, so i hope that doesn't mean my body is stretching-hence "stretch marks"
  • Sleep?: I've been waking up around 2 am every night...and dosing off...until 5am...when my alarm goes off, ugggggh..
  • Best moment this week?: My ultra sound on Wednesday when we saw you. You've gotton so big! And are moving so much!!
  • Movement?: . Only when we watch the ultra sound...but i haven't felt anything at all on the outside!
  • Food cravings?: Nothing crazy (yet). Although i did ask for RED LOBSTER the other day...and probably would've cried if i didn't have it.
  • Labor signs?: Not even close. Baby still has a lot to go!!
  • Belly button in or out?: In!! For now.
  • What I miss: A cold beer...hehe...
  • What I'm looking forward to: gaining weight, gracefully...and being a cute prego!
  • Milestone: I am DONE with my first trimester!! WOOHOO!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment